Friday, July 8, 2016

July 8, 2016

Dear Mom, 

Thank you so much for this wonderful email! The Branch President allowed us to take 5 minutes today and write since our P-day isnt until next Thursday. Yes, I've seen Lindsey M. up here, as well as Elder Grayson S., Elder James W., as well as people from my old seminary classes. The MTC is truly wonderful and the third day has been the best so far. I actually already bought flashcards and some hangers for all my ties, only 83 cents. 

Turns out my Branch President served in the Phoenix Arizona Mission when the temple broke ground and left right before it was dedicated! Italian immersion is crazy but I already know how to somewhat introduce myself, pray, testify and recite the missionary purpose in italian. My companion is amazing and I grow to love him more and more each day. Tell everyone I love him and tell Alex if you see him on Sunday that the MTC is awesome, but a lot of constant work and different from what you expect. Luckily, I'm beginning to really feel like a missionary. But it takes  while to get into the routine. We teach a discussion in italian today too! Tell everyone I love them and that I know this gospel is true and that I will write next Thursday. But I can still read your emails throughout the week. Love you lots!!!!

Amore,

Anziano Price

P.s. I will have pics next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment