Wednesday, July 6, 2016

First Day!!

Hi Mom!!

They let you write an email on the first day! It has been a blast so far! Today is one of the largest missionary transfer days, over 650 missionaries are arriving today! I rode on the plane with around 12 missionaries accompanying me just from Phoenix. Everything has gone so well so far. Lori and her family stopped by to say hi and gave me a tie before I left on the Shuttle. I could have called but I figured that you were still flying and also wouldn't want to say goodbye twice in one day. 

Everything is so organized and wonderful at the MTC. Everyone is so friendly, always saying "Welcome to the MTC" and are so helpful. I have received my key, room, all my books, and just met my mission companion. I just started some orientation and they are also throwing us straight into language immersion. It's a little intense but I can't wait! I feel like I'm going to really like it here! I love you and hope that you are doing just fine in saying goodbye for two years. I promise to send pictures as soon as I can. Now I gotta go! Love you! Share this with everyone!

Ciao!

Anziano Price

No comments:

Post a Comment