Monday, December 4, 2017

Welcome to the Rock!


Dear Family and Friends,

I'm sure you're wondering where I am. So am I because I got transfered to Cagliari and I feel like I am dreaming. Okay, geography lesson: I moved from the islamd of Sicily to the other island in our mission called Sardegna. Fun fact: legend has it that Sardegna is actually where the lost city of Atlantis is based. All in all, it has been a switch from night to day. Smooth streets, buses that are timely, no trash! It's like I've been transfered to a mix of northern Italy and England. And despite my heart being in Sicily, I love it here!

I bid my adieus right after I got the call on Monday night by visitng a few families, seeing our miracle investigator, Santo, and teaching our great English Group one last time. Someone must have mentioned that I was leaving because some of the students gave me some chocolate as a gift. I will miss the Sicilian generosity that I have experienced for a good while.

I found that I was leaving on Wednesday which was quite a shock because normally you leave on Thursday. So after a flight, I am here in Cagliari with literally one of the best people I could ever serve with, Anziano Wiggins. He is the best, just such an inspiration and a great hard worker. We are going to work so so so hard this transfer.

Okay I would write a lot more but we have zone conference interviews today, the first zone conference of the transfer and it has been crazy. Just know that I know God answers prayers. He certainly answered my prayers. I am so blessed to serve on a mission and so grateful to be here in this new place. I could finish my mission here. Time is flying but now is the time to literally make my mission memorable and life changing. I can't wait to get started.

Vi voglio bene!

Anziano Price

1 comment:

  1. Grazie per aver condiviso il suo bel post. Mi piace questo articolo. Compra ora meglio
    Hotel Lampedusa

    ReplyDelete